- Hello there! Today, we'll be creating your first robot!
- You'll be building the prototype of your robot using Scratch.
- Before you begin, download the robot parts you can use to build. Get Parts
Bot Builders : Your First Robot
- To begin, open Scratch and delete the Scratch Cat.
- Next, click on the brush icon to create a new sprite.
- This will open the Costumes tab.
- First, click on "convert to vector" button at the lower right part of the window.
- In vector mode, you will be able to rearrange and group together parts of your sprite.
- You'll notice that the drawing tools are now at the right side.
- Now, you're ready to build your first robot!
- Click on the Next button to proceed.