- Pick the head of your robot from the parts available.
- To add to your sprite, click on the import button at the top of the Costume tab.
Bot Builders : Your First Robot
Import Robot Sprite
- Click to select the head that you like for your robot.
- Click open to import the head to Scratch.
- Click on the arrow icon at the tool bar to use the Select tool.
- Click on the head image.
- Once the resize points appear, select one corner.
- Click and drag to resize the head to your liking.
- Make sure you leave enough space for the rest of the body.
- Click and drag on the head to place it at the top center.
- We'll be doing the same with the other parts.
- Once you're happy with the head, click next to proceed.