- Do the same steps to import the body of your robot.
- Feel free to go back to the previous page to check how import a sprite.
- Resize the head or the body to your liking.
- It doesn't have to be exactly similar to the guide!
Bot Builders : Your First Robot
Add the Body
- Now add arms to your robot.
- If you notice, only one side of the arm is available.
- Don't fret! Click on the duplicate tool, and click on the arm to clone!
- Click on the flip tool on the upper right corner for the other side of the arm.
- Drag the arms to each side of the robot.
- You may rotate the arm as well!
- To rotate, move the anchor point by holding Shift key.
- While holding the key, click the dot at the center of the part.
- Drag the dot to the shoulder area.
- Click the dot outside the box and drag to rotate the part.
- Once you're happy with the rotation of the arms, click on the body.
- Click on the Bring to Front tool to make the body overlap the arms.
- Great job so far! Proceed to the next task.