- For this activity, we'll be adding more game screens so your game would look complete. You may opt to build on your existing project, work download the Scratch project below.
- First, we'll be adding another map to your maze game. Get Maze Project
Bot Builders : Level Up Your Robot
Add a new map
- To add a new maze, add another backdrop by clicking the backdrop thumbnail.
- Click on the Backdrops tab beside the Scripts tab.
- You may create a new map from scratch.
- If you're using the downloadable maze project, there's another maze created for you.
- Let's change the map maze once you reach 10 points.
- To do that, use
if <> thento compare if your score is equal to 10.
- Add it after you change the score by 1 when touching the color of the gold coin.
- Use the operator
< (score) =  >to compare.
- Now, use
switch backdrop to [next backdrop v]to change the maze inside the If block.
- Feel free to add more maps.
- You may change the score when the map will change. Think of an interesting way when the next maze will be unlocked.