- There are a lot of interesting ways to make your game harder. One way is by adding more obstacles!
- Let's add more poo! Normally, you can add more poo by duplicating the poo sprite, but since they all behave the same way, we can just clone them.
Bot Builders : Level Up Your Robot
- First, let's clean up our sprites panel.
- Delete the other poo and leave one poo sprite.
- To create clones, attach this code block to the sprite poo.
- This says that when you click the green flag, 3 clones of the sprite will be created.
- Clones behave quite differently, you have to use
When I start as a cloneto dictate their behaviour.
- Create this script block and attach it to the poo sprite.
- If you notice, the script block is similar to the blocks attached to
when green flag clicked
- They basically do the same thing but this time, the new script block only works for clones.
- Since we're using clones now, you can dictate how many obstacles can be created effortlessly!
- Try increasing the number of clones.
- Here's a challenge, when the score reaches 10, the number of obstacles will double.