- Let's make your first brush!
- If you press A key, it should draw a square with
pick random (10) to (100)for its size.
- Every time you draw a square, the color and pen size should change.
- Make it draw at a random position!
- Don't forget to run it in Turbo Mode (hold shift while clicking the Green Flag)!
Junior Coders : Scratch Canvas
- Now, lets make it splatter!
- Surround the script blocks with
- Let's make one for circles when you press S key!
- This time, set the size with
pick random (0.01) to (1)only.
- This makes the circles fit in the stage.
- To make your brushes more interesting, feel free to add sounds every time you press a button.