- Let's make something different!
- When I press D key, draw a triangle.
- Make it draw in a random position.
Junior Coders : Scratch Canvas
- Now here's the challenge!
- Make the cat draw three triangles in a row
- Here's a hint! after the cat draws a triangle make it move forward!
- Let's make the triangles livelier!
- Now add random pen color and pen size.
- Here's a challenge!
- Make a custom block that draws a row of triangles!
- This time, make it receive quantity and size.
- Quantity will state how many times the triangle is drawn. While size dictates how big your triangle should be drawn.
- Now use the custom block with random numbers for both quantity and size.
- Your brush should look like this.
- Great job! Now you can play with these keys A, S, and D to make a colorful painting!
- Try drawing more patterns!