switch costume to [1080 pop R arm v]to your sprite.
- Click the dropdown and choose any of the costumes available.
- Click the block and see what happens to the sprite.
Junior Coders : Dance Video
Make the Sprite Dance
- If you got it correctly, your sprite should change it's costume.
- Now, add another
switch costume to [1080 pop R arm v]and attach it to the block you placed earlier.
- Make sure the costume is different from the one you chose earlier.
- Click any of the blocks and see what happens.
- The costume might have changed, but it should have changed twice.
- That is because the costume switched twice really fast!
- To fix this, add
wait (1) secsin the middle of the two blocks.
- Click the blocks again and see what happens.
- It should change costume twice.
- Add more blocks to make your sprite dance a sequence.
- Play around with other blocks like
move (10) stepsor turn cw(15) degrees
- Here's a sample script for your sprite. Feel free to play around with more blocks.
- Add a
when [space v] key pressedat the top to make your sprite move upon pressing a key.
- You may assign a different key to make it move.